Willkommen beim Elbe-Roeder-Dreieck

The former school in Röderau

Location
At the new fire station in Röderau
Coordinates
51.319452, 13.320981
Project period
2016 – 2018; Reprinted: 2026

Key Dates in the History of the School

1836 School founded. August Möcke was appointed as the first permanent teacher in Röderau.

5 September 1844 Construction of a new school building.

1873 Extension of the original school building.

1893 Construction of another new school building. (Population of Röderau in 1885: 571 inhabitants)

1898 Extension of the school.

1903 Construction of the third school building.

1907 Final extension of the school building. (Population of Röderau in 1910: 1,892 inhabitants. Population of Röderau in 1940: 2,995 inhabitants)

1920 First school medical examination.

1963 Construction of the kindergarten.

1975 – 1980 Construction of a large kitchen and new sanitary facilities.

August 2012 Demolition of the school building.

Number of Pupils Over Time

1836: 55 pupils

1844: 78 pupils

1860: 101 pupils

1885: 144 pupils

1905: 500 pupils

1917: 542 pupils

1936: 398 pupils

1940: 375 pupils

1946: approx. 600 pupils

1975: 351 pupils

1986: 275 pupils

1992: 230 pupils

25 June 2010: 45 pupils; Year 2: 10 pupils; Year 3: 16 pupils; Year 4: 19 pupils

arranged by: Gunter Grille, Lothar Quaas, Röderau-Bobersen
Photos: Gunter Grille, Röderau-Bobersen